Sunday, April 21, 2019

February 19

Matching zombie roller skaters

waffles with daddy from our new waffle maker
February was full of sickness.  The most long lasting sickness Shawn and I can remember.  We were so sick and so weak for so long.  It took us a very long time to recover and get back to ourselves.  It was a trying time.  






Ice skating with Aunt Nini, Arianna and Aliyah



We went to visit Paul's wrestling friend, Alexander, at his hotel when he came back to PA for another tournament.

Hail, of course as soon as Shawn gets on his tractor.


First flowers!



Paul made his robot all by himself!

Wind knocked the door off.


Being sick made me realize I needed something to care about that didn't require my body to be in peak performance, so I decided keeping Aliyah once a week would be a great thing to care about.  We've had lots of fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment