Sunday, April 21, 2019

December 2018

My first gi pants, shrunk short enough for Joy and torn completely across the knee.  I finally had to throw them out, but I had to take a last picture of them.  I learned my love for jiujitsu in them!



They love to play in the carpet rolls at Lowes.

 Ugh, the moldy bathroom.  2 months with 1 bathroom in the house was really rough, but we are so, so thankful Daddy fixed it up for us!!!!



Making our own advent calendar this year filled with Halloween candy.



Having tea and working out with me.


Decorations from Grandma




Monopoly

Me in the advertising, with Bri.


Beautiful girls lighting the candles for church.


Kids Christmas party.

I had a snowball fight prepared for the kids for the church party and we didn't get to it.  The kids played it when we got home.


Making messes

The shepherd


 First day of Christmas break.
Sarris


No comments:

Post a Comment