Sunday, April 21, 2019

December 1, 2018, Blue Belt!!!!

Shawn and I were beyond excited to earn our blue belts.  It was a stressful year in martial arts, but so many awesome and amazing things happened.  We had tons of fun meeting new people and are so thankful that God put is in our new martial arts home.  I used my power of positive thinking to visualize the test going great and me feeling confident, and it did go great.  The only thing that threw me off a little was having to do some techniques on the "other side," but I made it happen.  What an exciting accomplishment for both of us.  
 Amanda, Mackenzie and me.











Out to celebrate at Mindful Brewery with Stan and Mike and others afterward.

Shawn wanted to do all kinds of things around the house afterward and I did not want to.  He said, what do ou want to do, put our belts up on the mantle and sit around staring at them?  I said yes!  I told this story to Mackenzie so I had to send her this picture. 

 The whole crew.
I love this picture.

My partner in crime, we had so much fun working together to prepare for the test.

No comments:

Post a Comment