Saturday, June 20, 2015

Our Stay at Grandma's and Grandpa's

We arrived Wednesday night and had a nice dinner and fun playing outside.  Thursday, the boys went fishing.  "Fish until we drop!"

The girls went to Hanover Park and then swimming at the Community Center.I was quickly reminded what life with a 2 year old was like when I left Joy and Arianna alone in the bathroom for a couple minutes.  I  came in to find toilet paper all over the floor.  

Our trip to the park was quite rainy, but the girls had fun anyways.




 Puddle jumping!
 There are no pictures of the girls swimming because I didn't take my phone into the Community Center.  They had lots of fun even though Arianna was quite shivery.  They were both jumping off the steps and throwing and swimming after the water balls Grandma sent.  We bought Arianna a Puddle Jumper like Joy's and she seemed to do really well with it.  The Community Center was very freakishly unchanged since the last time I was there, 15-20 years ago.

All pooped out at the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment