Monday, January 20, 2014

Snuggles and Food

Saturday night Paul had a very fun sleepover at Grandma Cowan's.  He had so much fun checking out the beaver dam and beaver evidence with Grandpa on Sunday.  

I had a blast teaching my practice cooking class to Mary Alice on Sunday afternoon.  We had so much fun:)
It was a week of lots of traveling: Shawn went to Ohio to get feed and back Saturday morning, and then out to Arianna's party. Then Sunday out and back again to pick Paul up.  I'm thankful that we had safe travels.  

This afternoon the kids cuddled up together and watched some Leapfrog shows on Netflix while we did laundry.  

I made our usual red pepper strata for dinner.  I used leftover bread cubes I froze from the rolls Grandma Speer brought for Christmas.  I made the kids their own bread and egg casserole too with peas and corn.  It was very yummy.  See Joy rubbing her belly in appreciation. 

I made 2 kinds of bread (pumpernickel and cheddar beer) and some spinach dip for Mops tomorrow.  I thought I'd do a preview for our class coming up next month.  

No comments:

Post a Comment