Sunday, January 3, 2016

Christmas Day with Family

We were so glad that even though Taylor had lots of running around on his first Christmas, he and Michael and Jackie were able to spend some of it with us!


Running shirts for Jackie from my mom,


We got Taylor the same nativity set the kids have.


An airplane suit from my Grandma



A globe ball for Michael (and Taylor) so he can always see where his daddy is going.




And a light up teddy bear


 Joy wanted to eat by herself in the pantry, even though I asked her many times if she'd like to join us at the table.






Dad took a picture with me in it.

Arianna came to join her.



Applesauce





 Aliyah and Taylor








 A guitar!

More electronics.  I think Uncle Greg will have to babysit soon!

Athletic clothes for Paul. Monopoly for Arianna?...Wait, I think that was for Joy.



Bath crayons


Someone is smiling about clothes.



 Hello kitty guitar



Minecraft legos!

 Anna and Elsa blanket.  Now she has 2 blankies she has been sleeping with every night.
Star Wars shirt, thank you Grandma!!




 Joy loves to rock out!!!




Keeping an eye on Aliyah while everyone else was running around.


What I draw shows up on the ceiling, cool!

It was a really great day with family.  I wish I wouldn't have sweated the small stuff, the cooking and cleaning, so much beforehand.  I'll try not to next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment