Sunday, January 20, 2013

Baby Arianna is Born!!

Cindy went in to be induced at 7 in the morning on Friday, Jan18.  I came in about 2 in the afternoon.  Not much was happening.  As the afternoon wore on, she got more frustrated.  I left at 4:30 to go eat at my mom's.  We got a call she was going to have a C-Section.  When I got back to the hospital, she was very scared.  First, they told them they were going right in.  Then they said it would be a half hour before the OR was free.  Then they said not until 8 or 8:30.  Cindy was very frustrated, she wanted it over with big time at this point.  I came home.  I was thrilled to hear Arianna was born shortly after 10 and the Momma and Baby were doing well.  










I was the most excited to get to come and visit her for myself Saturday morning.  She is beautiful and so very sweet!


No comments:

Post a Comment