Sunday, November 14, 2010

Napping Nightmares



Thursday and Friday this week were very trying days. I'm not sure if it was because Paul had a cold, or because he was having difficulty adjusting to the time change, but Paul would not take naps these days. This was despite the fact that he was so crabby that he was throwing delirious fits and was clumsy and falling down. He finally took a nap at 4 on Thursday and not till 5 on Friday. Shawn and I had to cancel our date night Thursday. On Friday, I was trying to wake him up at 6:00, and in the picture, you can see how successful I was at waking him up. It took me a half hour to rouse him. Fortunately, he wasn't up too awfully late either night. I am so grateful for good naps this weekend!!!

In the other picture, he was playing guitar and singing with Shawn when I got out of the shower Friday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment